Tuesday, September 18, 2007

What Can I Name My Online Bead

the frogs in the cream (from "Let me tell you" by J. Bucay)

There were once two frogs who fell into a container with panna.Si made it once that would have drowned it was impossible to stay afloat for so long in the ground as thick as quicksand. At first the two frogs began to scurry about in an attempt to reach the edge of the container. But it was useless, could only wallow in place and sinking. It became increasingly difficult to trace and respirare.Una of them said to aloud: "Do not take it anymore. It 's impossible to get out of here. You can not swim in the middle of this slimy stuff. And since I must die, I do not see why prolong my suffering. I just do not understand that sense has to die of exhaustion for an effort that stopped kicking inutile.Detto and rapidly sank, swallowed by the thick liquid biancastro.L 'other frog, more consistent, or perhaps more stubborn he said to himself: "There is no way to save! You can not do anything to get ahead in the midst of this stuff ... and ppure. Even if death is approaching prefer to fight till the last breath I will not die even for a second before it came my time. " He continued to wallow always on the spot, without moving an inch, and ore.E for hours at a stretch, with all the frolicking and sway, shake and kick, the cream turned into butter. Surprised and a leap frog skating reached the edge of the container. Stepped over him and he croaking happily returned home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment