Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Can You Trade Soul Silver Emulator

Motorcycling - Mauro has fallen!


Mauro, said Fermon, fell on the hundred curves.
Mauro is one of the founders of the community MotoFermoni, a friendly congregation that gathers often to make trips.
recently had "re-discovered" super-motard and have fun with a beautiful KTM. A nice guy and generous.
is now in intensive care at Terni, in a coma with serious injuries.
I went out with him sometimes, and also on the hundred curves. It 's definitely a smart rider, and certainly not reckless.
The problem is that being "not reckless" now no longer enough.
Now I realize it's been a while that does not go out with them because I have to keep their rates erode margins that normally keep all. This is despite the participants are really people in place and without suicidal (or murder).
course, my limits are very lowest of them (many are young guys with sports on the track). But every time I asked what they would do if a dog had cut the road, I had the classic look of the motorcycle, among the superstitious and unbelieving, "but to me you play fast?"
I hope to see you soon in the saddle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment