Yes, admit it: I am a fetishist in gloves made of!
The nice thing is that my ideal is to drive without gloves: the maximum sensitivity and libido.
But you can not ... the slightest slip you sandpaper the whole hand, if not worse.
In winter without a minimum level of protection you immediately lose your sensitivity.
The advantages of the gloves are therefore denied.
The disadvantages, as far as I'm concerned, are:
- total loss of sensitivity (more or less directly in proportion with the thickness of the fingers)
- tingling in the fingertips
- strength / resistance in the closed fist
- difficulty Interfacing with the jacket
- Interference of the seams on points with the levers
- a other gadget to buy, to wear, to be placed ...
I have given one rule: wear a glove "minimum" for the circumstances: This course requires an endless collection of models ....
The range is more or less this:
- automotive-style leather glove: useless and dangerous
- rubber gloves (pretty much useless, except perhaps in a monsoon ...)
- leather glove more or less technical
- lightweight synthetic glove (waterproof)
- intermediate synthetic glove (waterproof)
- heavy synthetic glove (waterproof)
Producers then recommend various types of in-glove: silk, cotton, fleece ...
in the middle of winter I often try to use them as a second barrier, but give me much trouble: they tend to slide into the glove (which is in itself pleasant, stationary), removing a lot of sensitivity.
Deep in the North are very mittens, gloves without fingers, permanently attached to the handlebars. I never tried but should be hot. It leaves me a bit perplexed the idea of \u200b\u200bbeing tied to the bike: If I make a sudden maneuver?
Then there are the heated grips, which in theory should reduce the need for some heavy gloves, but that's another story ....
0 comments:
Post a Comment