Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Niclolas Cage Jacket In Family Man

..


R A P P O R T O R T A T E I A C E P O L I T I C A




Ethics and politics are part of those sciences which Aristotle described as the 'science practices ".
The policy covers the science that studies the forms of government of men in state. Instead, ethics is concerned with individual behavior as subordinate to politics.
According to Aristotle is very important to the study of ethics, for which he also wrote a famous and important book "Nicomachean Ethics", in analyzing the individual behavior of people and thus also the political life itself, ensure the happiness of people.
For the Greeks, in fact, political life, was the best a man could achieve in his life, given that nature is regarded as a social being, and therefore could not be so lonely as gods.

0 comments:

Post a Comment