Very
embedded systems often have a control bus that allows you to make stand-by all devices with a single control.
In my case, it is a nice convenience: my equipment because they are scattered around the room, and certainly send a signal stand-by is a rational approach to rewire the entire system electric!
Unfortunately this is only possible with equipment ready: for others to do is connect to the outlets controlled. In systems
cheapest outlets are fed back power the device, while in some refinements are controlled via stand-by function, as in the case of my Marantz. The problem of controlled
taken, however, is the load that they are able to endure: it is usually very low, and given the ideas that are able to generate megacondensatori of high-fidelity, is not a problem recently.
To give one example, the Marantz PM7200 100 W total on the statement just made. To resolve
the problem I thought I'd take a small contactor: a simple normally open relay controlled by a coil 220.
In this way the absorption on the tricks is limited to coil excitation current, which is absolutely ridiculous.
I assumed that there was already a ready-made ciabatta bread, and yet in the end I had to make it to me ... as usual!
In practice I had to assemble in a small box control the contactor and an outlet, connected to the first "control signal" (the output of 220V outlets subsidiaries), and the second power through the relay.
All for a cost of about € 30.
for the "savings stupid" I took the relay cheaper (20A, 4500 W. ..), without noticing that just was markedly more expensive "quiet" ... and now I understand why!
power-CLACK is a BUMP that added to the woofer is a danger that is about to explode all ...
Anyway it works well, plus introducing a small delay in the start-up sequence, which never hurts.
In my case, it is a nice convenience: my equipment because they are scattered around the room, and certainly send a signal stand-by is a rational approach to rewire the entire system electric!
Unfortunately this is only possible with equipment ready: for others to do is connect to the outlets controlled. In systems
cheapest outlets are fed back power the device, while in some refinements are controlled via stand-by function, as in the case of my Marantz. The problem of controlled
taken, however, is the load that they are able to endure: it is usually very low, and given the ideas that are able to generate megacondensatori of high-fidelity, is not a problem recently.
To give one example, the Marantz PM7200 100 W total on the statement just made. To resolve
the problem I thought I'd take a small contactor: a simple normally open relay controlled by a coil 220.
In this way the absorption on the tricks is limited to coil excitation current, which is absolutely ridiculous.
I assumed that there was already a ready-made ciabatta bread, and yet in the end I had to make it to me ... as usual!
In practice I had to assemble in a small box control the contactor and an outlet, connected to the first "control signal" (the output of 220V outlets subsidiaries), and the second power through the relay.
All for a cost of about € 30.
for the "savings stupid" I took the relay cheaper (20A, 4500 W. ..), without noticing that just was markedly more expensive "quiet" ... and now I understand why!
power-CLACK is a BUMP that added to the woofer is a danger that is about to explode all ...
Anyway it works well, plus introducing a small delay in the start-up sequence, which never hurts.
0 comments:
Post a Comment