After thinking a bit 'much thought I decided to change approach, and I was inspired to that followed by those who have made a plugin to import a Wordpress blog on Splinder.
template editing is required, but not particularly invasive, in that it adds a bit of code silently.
However, this is a good solution that has already yielded positive results. However when I try it only with my blog, just because we need a change to the template.
soon publish the code needed to test Splinder Exporter on your blog, by the time I still need to make small adjustments.
say however that for hours I can successfully import the posts, with title, date, time and content. Missing for now importing the comments (but I'm working) and also still do not keep track of the authors (useful for group blogs).
Another thing that is missing (but that can be resolved soon) are the tag.
Among other things, there are several issues that came to my mind when I developed the code:
- would be useful to convert internal links Splinder internal link in Blogspot. I just have to see if it is feasible.
- Another nice thing would be to offer advanced features such as import only a portion of the post, with certain criteria (before / after a certain date, for example). To hours concentrate only on that basis.
0 comments:
Post a Comment