Friday, October 16, 2009

Cellulitis Of The Genitalia

Regular ...

10 days of silence and, unfortunately, few new elements. The software I'm developing is basically the point of a few days ago. Also because of a loss of data that I reported the situation around the end of September. Now I'm rewriting the code being closer every day to save the changes, so as to prevent spills. But I am confident in one thing: to return to the same place as before, probably will take less time, and the result will be better, it often happens when you are to rewrite some code already done.
I still can not set a date for a public release, I have to go a little 'later. I must also try to focus my energies on those that are the essential features (post export) even if the temptation is to make a full-featured software "extras" that could still serve.

0 comments:

Post a Comment