News of the day (a real scoop) : Today begins the astronomical autumn (autumn weather, by convention begins on September 1). At the bottom is the season that, climatically speaking, cope better, considering that:
- summer is too hot
- winter is too cold
- In spring the temperature is good, but I'm allergic and I can not enjoy
Second news of the day it is published the first issue of a new newspaper, "The daily show, directed by Antonio Padellaro written by many journalists and" awkward ", that they do their work, including Marco Travaglio . I could not buy it because it's sold out. However, on the one hand I'm happy because it means that successful ...
not come in threes : I'm making a small software to transfer your blog from Blogspot to Splinder. For the moment it is still usable, however, leave here on the blog if you really want to follow the development and maybe try it. The only things I can say is that it's written in Python and will be open source.
And now a bit 'of tech-talk for those interested in programming:
We are still in their infancy, but even the HTML parsing essereun step is trivial. In fact, the class HTMLParser Python requires a valid HTML according to the XHTML. And rightly so, s'inchioda and raises an exception before you get to the information that interest me.
Luckily I found an alternative to the standard parser, which seems well made: it is called Beautiful Soup , whose motto is: "Do not you wrote that code HTML. Interests you only pull out some data. Not interested to know that aspect should be HTML. Even in this parser . "In the sense that you do not care too much about form, but only to extract the data you need.
soon give you a post with all the information for those wishing to try and track development.
0 comments:
Post a Comment